‘‘ Every cloud has a silver lining’’
some ∞ are bigger than other ∞
Saturday, August 17, 2013 3:49 PM

It has been close to 2 months of not posting... I wonder if anyone missed my absence during this period. After all, you never know what you have until it's gone. Things are, inevitably, tough nowadays. There are so many things to cope with even without commitments. I thought I had known this earlier but now I realised that I finally understood the meaning of 'drained' after all these years. Of course, I know that life is a roller coaster ride. There will always be ups and downs. I've been through uncountable number of such experiences and I can't say I've never been genuinely happy once, except that when you balance both sides on a weighing scale, one filled with all my negativity might tilt a little more on its side.

My birthday had been a quiet affair this year, apart from the love I received from people who really mean what they say, so I'm grateful for these people and I think in this aspect, I'm rather blessed. (: And just yesterday, I met up with my dearie because she went back to our sec school herself and I couldn't make it because I was released late. Suddenly, everything seemed like it was back in the good old days and we just sat at the station and caught up with each other's life (with photos, of course). I don't like change, because I feel that it ruins the natural course of things and even though I had faith in everyone whom I love, still I worried. Then I discovered only yesterday that my fretting over trivial matters when putting my sincere feelings into relationships which I treasure should be of the highest priority is unnecessary. Just A Little Faith ♡



Pretty long ago... It was after our MYE when we went to Orchard Cineleisure to watch Despicable Me 2!! Much love, honestly. Love the minions and the characters. I lovelovelove animation movies. ♥ Only with Kaixin and Eunice that day though...



Bro came home from Taiwan just last week after 6 months! hehehe he bought me this and some other goodies ~ ^^ Thank you bro!!



I should probably post about the books I read over this period and my zoo outing but... Oh well x

Labels: , ,