‘‘ Every cloud has a silver lining’’
GG NIGHT!!! ♡
Sunday, June 23, 2013 1:27 PM


photo credit: taeng's instagram ~~~

Attended the Asia Style Collection 2013 yesterday WOOHOO!!! Overwhelming feelings from seeing my soshi girls after for the first time in my life finally! THEY ARE SO PERFECT AND FLAWLESS. And it was so sweet when Seobb said "I love you, Singapore" because we had this birthday event for her and she was really touched. :) IT COULD HAVE BEEN SO PERFECT WITH SOOYOUNG THERE! I wish shikshin choi was there, seriously. SNSD will only be SNSD only when all 9 are here. So Hyoyeon and Yuri took over her "AYO GG" part in I GOT A BOY. Taeng's voice is amazing. If I have to choose a second bias in Soshi, it would be her. Taking videos using my phone sucked because I couldn't zoom in! Ugh if only I had ask my sis for the camera earlier... The photos/videos would have been perfect. I mean I was right in the centre on the leverage area. The person in front of me with the DSLR took super clear photos and videos that I'm so jelly T__T But I'm so glad to have seen them for once, finally. It's more than enough for me. I just wish shikshin choi was there... Not going to upload the videos which I took ~ Gonna keep them for memories' sake.

어제 너무너무 최고이에요 ^^ 우리 사랑하는 소시여자들 정말 고마워요 ~ 수영아... 너무 만나고 싶었어요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 넌 항상 내가 제일 좋아하는 멤버일꺼에요... 슬프지만, 내가 하루 우리가 만날 수 있다고 믿어요. 그러니까, 앞으로는 더 열심히 지원하겠어요. 난 항상 뒤에서 지원해줄께요 ~ 사랑해요 !!! ♡♡♡

Labels: ,