‘‘ Every cloud has a silver lining’’
나를 잊지말아요
Thursday, June 6, 2013 10:51 PM

I've disappeared without a trace for a month and more now... Really, things haven't been great but still, I'm living, and that's the most important part. I really wanted to blog about how the other time, some weeks ago, Eunice came to my school because she initially wanted to go for the event in my school and see me. HAHAHA she said part of the reason why she was going was because of me. I was sooo touched :') We went to NEX and had dinner together but 7pm came too fast and she had to go, but I refused to let her go. LOLOLOL sounds so mushy but somehow, I managed to convince her not to go and then we spent the night together LOLOLOLOL ❤ Just kidding HAHAHAH but you probably get the idea, right?? And we haven't been calling each other lately... It used to be every week or a fortnight but now... I guess we are all so busy with the things in our lives so we haven't got the time to call each other. But it's okay... I'm meeting them soon anyway for a study date and for our OUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recently, I've been so deprived of the outside air that I really think I'm turning depressed.


So holidays are here and I finally got around to blogging because I don't know if I'm just plain lazy or if I was born a sloth... I just couldn't/wouldn't blog even though I always feel a strong urge to, or more like a compelling reason to. Anyway I'm here so yes ^^ But I'm only here because I got so bored of doing PW (Project Work)... Ugh stress like hell. The deadline for first draft is due on the end of next week!!! Burden PW ㅜㅜ


Have also been watching Gu Family Book (구가의 서) ^^ WTH I cried the most during the first two episodes because the story is so tragic... Don't really want to spoil the plot for you but nooooooooooooooooooooo T___T Then the plot got even better when Suzy and Seung Gi came out after the second episode. ♥ Falling in love with Suzy more than Seunggi and I just have to say that Suzy's acting improved by leaps and bounds as compared to her first show during Dream High. I'm now having a girl crush on her because not only can she act, she can sing as well. Listen to the OST for the drama, 나를 잊지말아요 (Don't forget Me), if you haven't. Love all of the OSTs in this drama too, especially Baek Ji Young's 봄비 (Spring Rain). I sound like a hopeless fangirl HAHAHA but it's a fact, so I'm not going to deny it.



And of course.... Cyrano Dating Agency (연애조작단: 시라노)!!! Congrats to actress Choi for landing the lead role. It's lovely to see her act because she's really quite natural with acting. Haven't watched The 3rd Hospital so I can't do any comparison. But I've always known that she loves to act and this passion is what drives her in the acting industry. As a Sone, I'm truly proud of her. ♡ Looking forward to every Monday and Tuesday from now on. :)))



Elizabeth Lee Qiao Er! She just graduated from the school. She's really pretty and nice in real life. (: Jiayu saw her and started fangirling... Then we approached her for a picture because it just so happened that she was in front of us then. She appeared in IMPERFECT 《我们都不完美》 and many other dramas! Really happy to have met her omg :))

Haven't been taking many photos lately but I don't normally do it either, do I?


Still missing you x

Labels: ,