‘‘ Every cloud has a silver lining’’
언제까지나 함께 해줘 ~
Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:31 PM



바보같은 나의 사랑을 그대는 모르죠
이렇게나 아파하는 내 맘 모르겠죠


Withdrawal symptoms T__T I really truly miss them so much sigh pie... 다시...만나요? 정말 보고싶어요... 진짜 이런 나는 어쩌면 좋을까요?? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ All these feels and emotions... where do I hide them? How do I stop them and how could I?? <있을 때 잘해 줄 걸> 진짜 노래 짱짱짱이다!!!! 케빈목소리 너무너무너무 좋으다~♥ 그리고 뮤비 많이많이 기대하고있어용 ^^ 유비트 최고 ~ 완전대박!!! 유비트 파이팅!! 알라뷰 ♡♡♡

Went bugis for our shopping trip yesterday with my mum ~ Bought this pair of new shoes!!! They are so pretty and vintage. I love vintage. All things vintage. ♡



And I bought myself a bag too. Leopard prints background with moustache muahahah super cute. Omg I think it has been a pretty long time since my last shopping trip sigh pie life pretty much sucks nowadays... 4 H2 subjects are really no joke. Throw in Project work and H1 General paper.... Misérable.

wish me luck xx

Labels: ,