‘‘ Every cloud has a silver lining’’
시간이...없어
Monday, April 15, 2013 6:07 PM



Can't wait for 20 April!! Around 5 more days!! Really, I can't wait. I've been waiting for this day to come I can't even... :) Can't imagine what my feelings would be but I guess whatever they are, they will be positive emotions. It was hard trying to find someone to go with me and I really felt like I was alone in this fandom and it's true, I'm sort of the only rare few. This is much harder than I had initially thought it would be. But I'm glad I found someone anyway woohoo Puiling~! Should have asked her earlier sighpie so that I wouldn't have to go through so much hardship. ^^



Yesterday... I watched The Host with Zihui. Gosh this is really so weird, I know but I did, accept it. So many things happened between us during our 4 years together and I really thought it was the end. In fact, it's scary to think that it could be the end then if I hadn't done something about it. She initiated the idea, saying "YO WE SHOULD WATCH THE HOST TOGETHER." I smiled then HAHAHA. She later said that she thought we should watch the movie together because I was the one who introduced her to the book. Thought it would be awkward and everything but it wasn't... It really wasn't. There was barely any tension between us, like what I had envisioned it would be. Happy and glad anyway. ^^ And I was really startled when I was about to tap my card to enter the MRT and she said, "Turn back." Then she hugged me lol. I was quite stunned. Thank you. Thank you, really.

THE HOST! Re-read the book before watching the movie because the first time I read the book was years ago. I wanted to refresh my memory. As always, I was overwhelmed by the plot and the story line because it's a pretty tragic story but a perfect ending at the end, which is so typical of Stephenie Meyer, as portrayed in The TWILIGHT Saga. The movie was... disappointing. They failed to capture the true essence of the story and cut off most, if not all, of Wanda's feelings for Jared, which is in complete contrast to the book. They made it a pure Wanda-Ian thing when in the book, it was crystal clear that Wanda loves Jared till the end. Sigh... but it's good in the way that firstly, the girl is pretty and the guys are handsome and secondly, the movie still follows the books, in terms of story line. That's all right then, I guess.

(PS. I should really call Eunice up soon to tell her about what happened. She would be so happy and excited for me. (: ) The last time we talked on the phone was 2 weeks ago, during our 2-hours break in school! It was such a relief that our breaks coincide. As always, I really miss her and the rest. Hope to meet up soon for more study breaks. xx)

Labels: , ,